2.1 - Requirements to Become an Ambassador To become a Zilis Ambassador, each applicant must:
- Be of the age of majority in his or her state of residence;
- Reside in the United States or other countries, which have been officially opened by Zilis;
- Have a valid Social Security Number or Federal Tax Identification Number; D. Submit a properly completed and signed Ambassador Agreement to Zilis via electronically or fax.
2.2 — New Ambassador Registration by the Internet and Facsimile A prospective Ambassador may self-enroll on the sponsor’s web site. In such event, instead of a physically signed Ambassador agreement, Zilis will accept the agreement by accepting the “electronic signature” stating the new Ambassador has accepted the terms and conditions of the Ambassador Agreement. Please note that such electronic signature constitutes a legally binding agreement between the Ambassador and Zilis. Faxed agreements must include both the front and back of the Ambassador Agreement.
2.3 — Ambassador Benefits Once an Ambassador Agreement has been accepted by Zilis, the benefits of the Compensation Plan and the Ambassador Agreement are available to the new Ambassador. These benefits include the right to:
- Receive Ambassador pricing on Zilis products;
- Sell Zilis products and services;
- Participate in the Zilis Compensation Plan (receive bonuses and commissions, if eligible);
- Sponsor other individuals as Customers or Ambassadors into the Zilis business and thereby build an organization and progress through the Zilis Compensation Plan;
- Receive periodic Zilis literature and other Zilis communications;
- Participate in Zilis-sponsored support service training, motivational and recognition functions; and
- Participate in promotional and incentive contests and programs sponsored by Zilis.
2.4 — Terms and Renewal of a Zilis Business Ambassadors who enroll with a Basic enrollment must renew their Ambassador status annually by submitting an annual renewal fee of $49. This payment is due on the anniversary of the Ambassador acceptance date. If the Ambassador allows his or her business to expire due to nonpayment of the renewal fee, the Ambassador will lose rights to his or her downline organization unless the Ambassador re-activates within 60 days following the expiration of the agreement. If the former Ambassador re-activates within the 60-day time limit, the Ambassador will resume the rank and position held immediately prior to the expiration of the Ambassador agreement. However, said Ambassador’s paid-as level will not be restored unless he or she qualifies at that payout level in the new month. The Ambassador is not eligible to receive commissions for the period of time that the Ambassador’s business was expired. Any Ambassador whose agreement has expired and lapsed the 60-day grace period is not eligible to reapply for a Zilis business for 12 months following the expiration of the Ambassador agreement. Any Ambassador account that does not have personal volume for a period of six (6) months will automatically expire. If the Ambassador allows a period of six (6) months to pass with no personal volume, the Ambassador will lose all rights to his or her downline organization. Any Ambassador terminated by Zilis is not permitted to reapply for a Zilis business for 12 months from their termination date. 6 2018 Zilis®, LLC. All Rights Reserved.